Best Practice involves learning from leaders both within and beyond your industry.
‘How to’ in existing markets
- How did Company X migrate customers to new channels without negatively affecting sales?
- What did Company Y do to successfully rationalise (or expand) its service lines?
- How did the market leader redesign their sales processes to reduce attrition so much?
- What are the best examples of pricing portfolio management in our industry?
- How did our competitors deploy their digital strategies, and what were the returns on their investments?
Success in new markets
- How have firms from our industry successfully entered adjacent markets?
- Can we anticipate threats from new entrants who have been successful in other markets?
- How have companies in other markets overhauled their operating models to attract higher value customers?
- How does our NPD process stack up against best-in-class firms from around the world?
- How have challenger brands built their service capabilities in countries A, B and C?
We know the limits, and stop when we reach them. We emphasise practicality in our approach and offer service continuity within our specialist intelligence team.