Segmentation can help you better understand your customers and prospects by having a framework that is statistically robust and relevant to your business.
The two key questions that a segmentation needs to answer are:
- How should we group our customers?
- What is each group’s potential?
A segmentation can help you with:
- How can we refine our portfolio and individual propositions to match the needs of different segments?
- Which segments will our products / services be most likely to appeal to?
- What are the unmet needs of our target segments?
- How can we align our brand positioning and marketing activities to specific segments?
- Who should be the focus of our marketing efforts?
- How can we best reach our target audiences and what type of messages would they respond to?
KAE are experts in grouping customers and measuring their potential value to you.