Proposition Refinement is not an isolated activity; we refine propositions in the context of your market, competition and portfolio.
The business questions we address in our work usually fall into one of two categories:
- What is the size of the opportunity?
- Which concept features do I spend my development resources on to maximise ROI?
- What are the priority target segments for this proposition?
- How do I price the proposition (by segment)?
- What is the optimal portfolio?
- What is the impact on the market if I change something?
- What is the impact on my portfolio if a competitor changes something?
- How do I simulate future changes?
We use algorithms to optimise the products, but we also apply our commercial thinking in order to identify the most commercially viable solution. We don’t just do that at a product level, but we can also do that for the whole portfolio.