Competitor Intelligence (CI) is the activity of tracking, learning from and anticipating your competition.
Here are some essential questions:
- What is the size of the market and how does it divide up between competitors?
- Do we have a consistent view of competitor capabilities, objectives and priorities?
- Are we tracking new product or service launches in a timely fashion?
- How often do I need to research specific current competitors or potential entrants?
- How do I get the results back to senior executives when they need them?
- Which competitors are building capabilities or propositions that threaten to attract our customer base?
- How can I ensure that we are identifying newly emerging market entrants or potential market disruptions?
- How do I continue to add insight, if I have to research the same companies year after year?
- How do I cope with a reduced budget?
- What can I do to make the process faster?
KAE are experts in gathering intelligence on markets that you operate in or want to enter.